Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a drawing of the new 2012 Dodge Durango from Chrysler, it might be called the Magnum though. I hope they stick with the Durango, that name made history with Dodge. If they do use the Magnum nameplate, we'll be seeing a lot of rebadging done haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Like the Viper Rims in the drawing! Looks aggressive and with a lowered stance and cowl hood, it would just look mean.

Reminds me of a polar bear lol

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not giving my opinions yet, I'm still studying it.

·
Administrator
79,421 Posts
I saw that earlier today. I'm intrigued. I'll be interested to see an actual version of it. I'm sure they'll water it down and make it bland and boring.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
looks like a Journey with a different front end

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nope...get that ghey fiat away from here..anything passesd the gen1 Dangos and the Gen3 Daks are fuglicious! :rant::vomit:
What wheels are on your blue cc?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the perspective drawing and the polar bear pic. Lot better looking then the gen 2 rango. Hope they build something very close to it. If they do, sign me up.

·
PRAISE THE LOWERED
2,398 Posts
This is about the OP rendering, not the one in the third post.

If they are going to try and make Ram and Dodge seperate brands, it really doesn't help if the new Durango or Magnum whatever it's going to be called look like a mini Ram SUV. If that is the case it should be under the Ram brand.

Other than that little gripe, it looks like a pretty sexy SUV.

·
Registered
333 Posts
those will never be lifted!!! and that blows... looks fast though

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More...

Don't know about you guys...but I see some Challenger, Ram and Cherokee SRT-8 on that nose. And of course...you see a LOT of lines from the Gen1 Durango. This looks great.

Attachments

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
looks similiar to the srt-8 grand cherokee to me....

·
Hot Rods need 3 pedals!
1,409 Posts
I like the looks of the 2012 "durango" alot, hope it stays close to the drawings. That'll be just about time for me to trade in my 2004 (which i guess im in the minority of liking the looks of it)

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Looks like a tall charger wagon. Most of todays designs on all manufactures look like shit.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts