Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna see if Chicagolandmopar.com would be interested in allowing us to coordinate our meet and greet with their Naperville Mopar-madness event on My 16th 2010. This meet is open to all dakota's but we are trying to get as many r/ts as possible to attend. This date is set in stone and its a awesome mopar show. Its time to get this meet going, been to long with out one. Im currently looking into getting a banner made for the event. So get your trucks ready for May 16. :mullet:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got off the phone with Ron the events coordinator and its a go. Over the next few months we will get a count of how many of us are going, they will give us special parking for the club.

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
Hmm its a ways off, but I would like to go.....don't count me in just yet........not sure what my schedule is yet......

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm its a ways off, but I would like to go.....don't count me in just yet........not sure what my schedule is yet......
No problem, getting the date out there so everyone will have time to think about it and try to plan it in.Dont wanna make this a last minute thing.

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
Hey you going to the bowling meet feb 6? I'm hoping to......

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
OOPS I'm thinking of CAMM........ I can't make the 16th........

·
Registered
576 Posts
i remember last year a bunch of guys were going to the track the 16th. i took two days off work to finish my truck to have it ready but never got it done lol. this year i will be in and the truck will be ready.

·
Outlaws Phone Warden
12,864 Posts
Suuuuurrrreee it willl............. :stirthepo

·
DrPepper
1,150 Posts
dakotabluert98 here is the link...

Saw your post and forwarded it to the CMC-CAM chapter. Sounds good to me :huh:, I'm with the Rock Valley chapter (Belvidere) and we have lot's of room at the fairgrounds. But the "Happening" isn't until July.
Here is the link to the CMC Club web site, we are in the process of updating it so some of the areas are screwed up:

http://www.chicagolandmopar.com/

But the dates are correct for 2010.

DrPepper

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Saw your post and forwarded it to the CMC-CAM chapter. Sounds good to me :huh:, I'm with the Rock Valley chapter (Belvidere) and we have lot's of room at the fairgrounds. But the "Happening" isn't until July.
Here is the link to the CMC Club web site, we are in the process of updating it so some of the areas are screwed up:

http://www.chicagolandmopar.com/

But the dates are correct for 2010.

DrPepper
Hoping we get a good turn out for Naperville. if we get a good turn out then we would like to coordinate a meet with each of the chicagolandmopars shows.I had a great time at the Belvidere meet last year, it would make it easy for the guys from Wisconsin to make.

·
DrPepper
1,150 Posts
Hmmmm, get enough together and ....

...you have a trophy class :mullet: ??? anything can happen.

:beer::waiting::beer: :D

·
Banned
7,625 Posts
A little too far for me..lol

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
is there gonna be any other 408 guys there? i have some plans this winter. im trying to find some srt8 charger seats. i have black replacement carpet already. if i cant find srt8 seats im liking some of the corbeua seats and they arent too expensive. also a custom center console so i can get my center console back. my floor shifter got in the way of it. im 99% sure im gonna be there. its on my calender

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
i've been dieing to meet some of you guys,i hope i can make,my schedule,not my truck will only come in the way.

·
DrPepper
1,150 Posts
Post my screen saver....

that Blue Dakota helps my poor old QC look a little better. :huh:

Enjoy Belvidere Happening 2009 (shot by one of the other guys)

<
>

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are getting some good feedback about this meet between this site and dakotart.com. Ill be working on getting a banner made for the event and hoping if it turns out well we can continue the meet and greets thu out the year with http://chicagolandmopar.com/.

:mullet:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts