Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truckin' Nationals
October 23-24, 2004
Firebird Raceway
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.truckinationals.com

This event has three major sections of participation (you must pick one, can't do all) - drag racing, car show, and toughest truck competition. There is also a huge vendor area, 4x4 exhibition, etc. There is usually a handful of 7-9 second pro stock trucks in attendance, as well as 10-15 Lightnings and dozens of other trucks available to race against.

As in the past, Firebird Raceway has offered us a group discount.

Normal Fees:
Participant - $50.00
Spectator, 2 day entry - $35.00
Spectator, 1 day entry - $23.00
Spectator Parking - $7.00

Discounted Fees:
Participant - $35.00
Spectator, 2 day entry - $18.00
Spectator, 1 day entry - $12.00
Spectator Parking - $7.00

In order to receive the group discount, at least 20 trucks must pre-register and pay before October 20th. All of the registrations and fees must be collected and submitted by one person. The past 2 years I've collected these, and will do so again this year.

This event is consistantly the biggest one of the year for Dodge Trucks, on average we have had 30-35 Dakotas in attendance each year. There is a Super 8 motel on Chandler Blvd. just off I-10 a couple of blocks away from the raceway, this is the usual place people stay.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to attend. I can accept payments via PayPal or Money Order, then use my credit card to pay for everybody at once.

FYI: I will be out of town from 9/28 to 10/5 at the National R/T meet, but should be able to check my e-mails sporadically to answer questions.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Registered and Paid:
Steve Feiler
Sam Parthemer
Travis Higgins + Spectator
John Higgins + Spectator
Russ Crow
John Rasbury
Eric Genchi
Billy Webster
Glen Renzoni

People who said they were coming but haven't paid yet:
Mike Pitts x2
Bruce Bridges x2
Ryan Lounsbury
Dennis Nowicki

Are these people coming?
Duner
Scott Lusebrink
Ryan Long
Adam Cooley
Ben (Red RC)
Troy Bilse
Technobug (Delphi user)

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the final registration list I have for the event, let me know if you're coming but aren't listed so we can figure out a way for you to get in on the group discount.

Steve Feiler
Billy Webster
John Rasbury
Travis Higgins
John Higgins
Sam Genchi
Sam Parthemer
Russ Crow
Bill Haleen
James Stiltner
Troy Bilse
Adam Cooley
Tennille Sutton
Ryan Lounsbury
Scott Lusebrink
Blaine Anderson
Ben Zapier
Mike Pitts
Shannon Pitts
Bruce Bridges

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got off the phone with Firebird Raceway, everything is taken care of for all the pre-registrants for this event.

If you can make it, it is best to show up at the pre-registration party tonight between 5-8pm at F1 Race Factory, they will have driver packets ready for pickup. They are located at 317 S. 48th St., Phoenix AZ 85034. You must provide your name and photo ID to receive your packet.

If you can't make tonight's pre-registration party, you must go to gate 1 at Firebird Raceway tomorrow morning to sign for your packet. As above, you must provide your name and photo ID to get your info.

A T-Shirt is included in the package for all pre-registrants. Some people gave me their shirt size, that info was forwarded to Firebird Raceway. If you didn't give me the info, just let them know when you show up and they will take care of it.

If you have any questions e-mail me at [email protected], I'll be heading out somewhere around 4pm for the drive to Phoenix.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts