Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is I've owned the truck for over for years and have done nothing to it. I sat down last week and come up with a plan of what i want my truck to look like. So the first thing to be done for the truck was a set of 16x8 ultra black and chrome wheels. This week I've taken off the factory flares, i went and got a new set of tires Goodyears 265/75/16. And my father gave me a roll bar for the bed, it needs to be cleaned up repainted and the 1980's lights replaced but it was FREE..So my theme of the truck is gonna be kinda like the rumble bee..just different. I'll post pics as it goes threw its change.
Start with bone stock and wheels with mickey thompson tires

2004 dodg by tater302, on Flickr
good bye fender flares..also a torsion lift for the front

04 no flares 2 by tater302, on Flickr
New Goodyear rubber...on the truck ten mins and had to try them in the mud

IMG_20130221_133319_860 by tater302, on Flickr
Roll bar

IMG_20130221_133330_642 by tater302, on Flickr
Soon to be bed side decal to replace factory 4x4

killer bee by tater302, on Flickr
Furture plans are to possibly paint the truck a solid blue and loss the silver, a roll pan for the back, prerunner light bar on front..etc just to name a few:mullet:

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
Love my flares. Might mold them to the body

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
Who?

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
Cant find pics of it clif

·
American Rebel.
13,453 Posts
haha I saw a pic of it, and I wasnt digging it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where did the roll bar come from?
My dad gave it to me..Dont know what it came off of or how old it is. He was doing some work a an old lady's house and he asked if she would sell it, she didn't even know what he was talking about when he asked. When she saw what he was talking about she said please take it and get it out of my way...so my dad gave it to me. I'm gonna do a complete restore on it..lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts