Hi everyone, I have a Durango r/t with the 5.9, Overheated and blew the head gasket and blew the radiator. Got that repaired. It started to overheat again. So I'd changed the temp sensor, the electric fan checked all fuses and relay. Still a no go. I by pass the temp sensor with a jumper and boom it kicked on. My question is could the connector be worn on the inside and is making no contact? Would it be a good move to run the fan straight hot wired, I 've tried using my Zurich zr13 Scan tool to turn on the fan but it says that it has no data for the 2003 durango.