Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2003 Durango SLT that has about every option you could get. It had a 4.7 with a rod knocking and we are removing the motor to build for a 2003 Quad cab I have. The body is in great shape and the trans/transfer case is great too. Its tan colored with a tan leather interior.AM/FM/CD/Cassette,front and rear air,power windows,seats,and mirrors,cruise,roof rack,overhead console.16 inch aluminum wheels and great tires. I would take $1500 with the tires and $1100 without. Or I would be interested in a 4.7 with the 32 tooth tone ring that I could put back in it. I will try to post some photos later today
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its complete. As of now it still has the motor in it and it will start but its knocking real good. I drove it up on the trailer. I bought it to use the engine core for a 2003 quad cab 1500 who's motor totally gave up. I found another short block to build but as of now I still need the heads and a couple of other items. I sold 2 other Durangos last week, a 2000 SLT for $2500 and a 1998 SLT for $2300. I know that if this has the motor in it its worth $3500-$4000. I'm just tired of building 4.7's. I guess if nobody is interested I will just pull this motor and build it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will also trade if somebody has something interesting. I'm into all things Mopar and all things that go bang-bang or boom-boom, and even things that go ack-ack-ack

·
Loud is NOT Fast
1,768 Posts
Good candidate for an LSx motor swap!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont care what you swap in after its gone. Having managed GM fleet vehicles for many years I doubt I would ever convert anything to GM power.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is still for sale right now. I just picked up a 2003 Durango R/T with blown head gasket and a 98 Durango slt with a bad 5.2 so this one needs to go. Any offers?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts