Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 durango 4x4 4.7L and i can't seem to find a body lift for it. I would like to get a 3 inch lift. I can only find up to the 2002 model year. Please help.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
2003 Body lift

Hey Brian don't go and order from stylin concepts. I called and ordered the lift for my 03. They said no problem, like it says (they have 03 body lifts listed on their web site) I ordered it, and it was delivered today. On the box it says 2000 to 2002 but the right part number. I called them and they said they don't carry a body lift for an 03. They said it may work but they can"t guarantee it will work. You know how you look forward to getting this stuff. Needless to say I was Pissed. Does any one know if this will work? Does the body style and other things differ that much where you could make it work? As far as I'm concerned I will not order from stylin concepts for ANYTHING. Sorry guys but I own my own business and I think that you should know what the hell you are talking about. Im sure that stylin concepts has good parts but I for one am done ordering anything from them. Bad Buisness........Any way if anyone can help me, Let me know. Thanks, Doubledano

D

·
0 Posts
body lift

I know that now. But their web site listed a body lift for 2000 to 2003 unless they finally changed it. Their personel looked it up on the site and confirmed it. When I received it it said 2000 to 2002. Trying to make a sell I guess.

·
"Fuchengruhvin"
1,759 Posts
Doubledano said:
I know that now. But their web site listed a body lift for 2000 to 2003 unless they finally changed it. Their personel looked it up on the site and confirmed it. When I received it it said 2000 to 2002. Trying to make a sell I guess.
Yep, be carefull. The other thing you could do is if you know someone with a 2000 that has a BL, compare the body bushing mount point and the bumper brackets. If they match up, I'm sure you'd be OK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts