Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Im curious if anyone here has the hub caps for the stock 17inch rims. Mine are disappearing one by one due to age. Id like to get 4 new ones but Jesus Christ they are outrageously priced. Hell as much as id like to buy new I will go with used. Id even go with blank ones if i can find them. All i find are the 63mm or 2.5in. ones and they are to small. I refuse to let my lug nuts ride so open like they are doing now. It's tacky and makes her look uncared for. So any suggestions or if you have some let me know. I could use the help from the community here.

·
Registered
2003 RT (5.9)
171 Posts
Hi everyone. Im curious if anyone here has the hub caps for the stock 17inch rims. Mine are disappearing one by one due to age. Id like to get 4 new ones but Jesus Christ they are outrageously priced. Hell as much as id like to buy new I will go with used. Id even go with blank ones if i can find them. All i find are the 63mm or 2.5in. ones and they are to small. I refuse to let my lug nuts ride so open like they are doing now. It's tacky and makes her look uncared for. So any suggestions or if you have some let me know. I could use the help from the community here.

I've got the same truck with the same problem & my lug nuts are riding out in the open.
I'll keep my eye out & on this thread. If I find anything I'll let you know, & feel free to update if you find anything.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the effort. These damn things will end up my winter rims if I cant get the lugs covered. She may look better with aftermarket rims of some kind. My search will continue. Ive got a habit of going stock when and where I can. Even if they are my winter tire rims id like them to be complete. I will indeed update if i find anything. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The person is.
One less RT on the road
This is the one I was talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts