Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
it's not too hard the idea would be to find some very sturdy metal to make brackets out of, have them bent and routed to mount points on the motor (such as where your air box mounts, or other bolts) then you may have to get longer screws/bolts for those mounts. just look around the engine to find usable bolts, get slightly longer ones and there ya go.
it'd be easier to show you in person but that's sorta hard for me to do lol

on a side note. you have any pics on your mirror/camera deals? that'd be an interesting setup.

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
ya basically, when i said the air box mount i was just saying in general find spots that are already being used and just add to them. you got the idea. try to find at least one location under it to help keep it from bouncing, there will be some downward pull so you want to reinforce it on the bottom some too.

·
33" tires + 6 lift = Fun
309 Posts
have you considered just getting a kinetis battery and mounting it in the back of the truck, and running an accesory battery line. the kinetics batteries are insane.. deep cycle, clean power, fast charge, you won't need anything after that unless you run insanely high currents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.