Dakota Durango Forum banner

2000 Durango upper console

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  TLAC 
Yea I never even pulled mine to look or really investigated it I just assumed that they would be some sort of sensors etc. to acquire and that was not part of my priorities with all the other stuff I did to it.
I was to busy with painting trim stuff adding and painting lighted running boards off a Ford expedition I customized to fit Painting interior stuff. Mine is the Patriot blue pearl with the gray fade at the bottom I was able to get a silver hammered paint that I added a hint of purple to, to blend in with that. Not to toot my own horn but it looked pretty darn good when I was done final step was the 20 rims and tires and dropped it 2" in the front and 3" in the rear. I couldn't go anywhere with out someone stopping me to chat. That was fine for the first few months but tiresome when I had to be somewhere. Then I realized towing the boat was an issue. After the third trip to the water a decision had to made and I brought it back to factory. Any who if no one is interested I may look into it since were fixing to have it resprayed, You know how great there clear coats are LOL
Put air bags on it! Or at least air shocks. That way you can pump up the rear for towing and then drop it back down and have a street truck again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.