2000 Dakota RT. 86,xxx miles on body. Less than 20,000 miles on engine.

Engine has a lot of custom work by Bill Richardson in Lynchburg VA. Has a custom Bracket for a P1SC Procharger to be used on the engine. Has titanium alloy push rods, custom aluminum alloy guide plate, Kieth black pistons, steel I beam rods, new clutches in trans, 2500 stall converter, custom long tube headers and some other items that i honestly cant remember. Bilstein front struts. Its been sitting for a long while my brother drove it in summer 2020.

I have started the truck and drove her around and discovered that one of the calipers is stuck. The truck runs and will move around but not road worthy just yet. The truck needs some TLC to be made road worthy once more. I have bought Calipers, oil, filter, transcooler, coolant, thermostat and housing.

The truck does need rotors, pads, tires custom tune for the Super charger set up. My brother works for a high performance shop and he said that he would suggest an engine refresh due to it sitting for so long.

It has been sitting under a lean to for a long time as i lost interest in the truck and have more projects that i want to put my money into now.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

Water Water resources Hood Road surface Automotive tire

Water Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

4000 OBO. May trade for a 91-94 Daytona V6 or a Dodge Shadow V6.(preferably manual)