Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's probably mentioned around here somewhere but I just cant seem to find anything. I'm looking for the 20" rims I see a lot of you running on the dakotas, they look almost exactly like the stock R/T chrome rims only 20" not 17"
If anyone knows what there called, who makes them, if there even still made, or where to get them that would be great.
I'm going for a clean, sleeper (ish) look, so i want the stock looking rims, just bigger with low profiles, trucks gonna be dropped 2"-3" and I'm currently working on a custom set of sidepipes in my spare time. followed by an intercooled Procharger D-1SC Edelbrock heads and intake manifold, and some other bits and peices

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks dude, seems like they are ( the checkout option is still there )

·
sidewaysdurango
70 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Thanks dude, seems like they are ( the checkout option is still there )
You need to call them..

They also have all kinds of viper rims for sell(and the checkout option and will take your money then email you a few weeks later saying they are out of stock) but if you call they will tell you if they are in stock within minutes..

·
Registered
129 Posts
No one makes the rims anymore. There were two types. The difference between the two is that one has its own size of center caps. While the other used the stock size. If you are looking to get a set, your gonna have to get them used. There is always a add up either here or on Dakrt looking for a set, so they are in high demand. But they do pop up for sale some times as well. Just have to keep your eyes peeled.

·
sidewaysdurango
70 Posts
Thanks but i need center's for the 2nd type of 20" replacas with the bigger center cap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts