Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so here is my dilemma... I am short on cash (looking to spend about $1750 MAX) and I need some 20" wheels with tires. I would take some used, but I want something that is still in virtually mint condition. I would actually like to have them brand new. The problem is not rather or not I can find some that are that cheap because I have found quite a few. The problem is if I get these, will they hold up?? I.E. will the chrome chip off easily or will the polish fade out quickly? I guess my question for everyone is, has anyone gotten 20" wheels for cheap? How do you like them? How are they holding up? Anyone selling 20" chrome wheels? Any suggestions for cheap "quality" rims? Any help is appreciated!! :huh:

·
Registered
188 Posts
(4) 20" r/t rims in Yokohama AVS S/T 265/50. I've had them on my truck for 4k. Tires dont even look used, almost full tread. Rims are in perfect condition. About a 4x4 piece of chrome is missing from the inside of one rim, can't even notice it from the outside. If your worried about it, you could always re-chrome or powder coat but they look fine to me.
$1600 + shipping
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

·
0 Posts
I got used 20s Chromies with tired with about 3000 to 5000 miles on them for a grand, no scratches no nothing, if you want a pic, i'll post. They came straight off of a Durango b/c the guy wanted to go BIGGER, i was like, you need to relax man. Anyways, i guess they are out there just gotta know where to look
become friends with car shop guys and usually they get tired of them and seel them off for something new.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3rdnFnlbst said:
I got used 20s Chromies with tired with about 3000 to 5000 miles on them for a grand, no scratches no nothing, if you want a pic, i'll post. They came straight off of a Durango b/c the guy wanted to go BIGGER, i was like, you need to relax man. Anyways, i guess they are out there just gotta know where to look
become friends with car shop guys and usually they get tired of them and seel them off for something new.
Sorry, but i already made my purchase about 2 months ago.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
98 Black SLT said:
Sorry, but i already made my purchase about 2 months ago.
i think he found some :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
98 Black SLT said:
If you are talking to me, there is a pic in my avatar and here are a couple more... I got them for right about $1800 with a friends discount.

how much u looking to sell em for ?...damm i'm in hawaii so i know shippin is going to be a killer..haha

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
:stop: I think we're getting sideways :spoo:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey SYRT

You still looking to sell your 20" R/T rims? If so, got any pics you can post or email me. My email address is [email protected] I'm interested in buying some 20" R/T rims. If you're not selling yours, do you know where I can get some? Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Is ebay the best place to buy rims? I am actually looking to buy used i am on a very conservative budget and would like to spend about a grand or so maybe 1500 but that is pushing it. the tires don't have to be new but i would like the rims be in "good condition". Any recomendations?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts