Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
I run 275/45/20 and the handling is great, however I virtually have zero wheel well gap.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a 99 cc with hotchkis all the way round and I am running 275/40/20 in front and 295/40/20 in rears all Toyo Proxes and great handling. Look at the pics in the photo area under my name. :mullet:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cywdrums said:
I have a 99 cc with hotchkis all the way round and I am running 275/40/20 in front and 295/40/20 in rears all Toyo Proxes and great handling. Look at the pics in the photo area under my name. :mullet:
Where is the photo area? I was thinking about going to a 40 aspect ratio, since i'm dropped 2/3 via DJM and with 35, I still have too much wheel gap. I was hoping the slightly larger aspect ratio would compensate for that.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I put photos in 2 different posts you can look for the clos ups of the rear and front wheels. Look for the "maybe we can do a SY TOM" and "is it to late to voted on for TOM" posts. Hopefully it will give you a better idea if not then I can probably get some other pics there for you soon if needed. Thicker rubber much better ride.Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.