Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Work Truck
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone happen to have a pic of a 2wd dakota with a 2" body lift? I know its a long shot, but I'd like to see one done before I spend time and money.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Depends on the year. For mine I couldnt find a 2 inch BL kit only 3 inch. personally I would jsut get a 3 inch lift kit.
Rob

·
Work Truck
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a 1998. I'm not even sure I'm gonna do a body lift. However, I have plenty of friends with the experience and tools to do one, so its always a consideration. By next summer I'm gonna do a 2" suspension lift. I was thinking that maybe a two inch body lift on top of that would look good. Not to sure though cause my rims are only 15x6 and the biggest tire I can run is 28.87 inches tall. I don't have the money for new rims so its a question of suspension lift and body lift or just the suspension lift. 3" is to tall to stack on top of 2" of lift running tires that small.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
MoPaul said:
not sure if my wheels are 15x7 or 15x8, but i picked them up for $200 at a local tire shop. that's about all they are worth and shouldn't be hard to find.
those rims are 15x8. I had a extra set I sold for 100$. shoudl be pretty easy to find dakota rims ( 6 lug) cause all they work on is other dakotas or durangos so the buyers are limited. the 5 lug dakotas you can use jeep rims its a 5x5 1/2 lug bolt pattern
ROb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.