Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Granite State Performance
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im posting for sale a 1999 Dakota R/T 5.9L 86k. This truck is an eye catcher and is very quick. It has an aftermarket cowl induction hood, and clear headlights. also a flowmaster muffler. It's a very aggressive looking truck and really pops when its clean. The truck does have a noise in the engine, it has a noisy Lifter or wrist pin that causes it to Tick when running. The truck has had the noise for probably 3 years, and i have had the truck for 10k miles without any problems or difference in the noise. and it also has some rear damage on the bed. For the few faults its a very nice truck. also its a rebuilt title. which i assume is from the damage to the bed, no bends in the frame or anything severe. Dont let it scare you, its still an awesome truck and easily daily drivable and reliable. all new front brakes, ball joints and more. If Interested please throw me an email $3300 obo. May be interested in trades, specifically VWs. Im located in Souhern NH.

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
More damage would have had to occur for a rebuild title..

But man that truck will sell very quick! If I had $3300 cash to blow I'd pick it up in a heartbeat!

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
everyone is afraid of the title..its been on and off craigslist for months...honestly..idk why it has the title, but ive looked up and down the frame, nothing, ive measured it corner to corner, even..so idk why it is..the trucks not perfect but i mean i love the thing but its kind of been kicked to side by my car so i figured instead of having it look sad covered in sap and dust ill let her goto a new loving home.:huh::drive:

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
My durango came with a salavage title. Drives straight, everything works, ect..

who cares what the title is. Now if it's a $25k or a $45k vehicle, then yeah it makes a difference.. but for $3k? That's one hell of a truck for $3k

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No i dont, but like most people are saying, a title is just paper, ive had a couple deals killed after i mentioned the title. honestly, never bother me, if you look at the truck, n drive it. its a great truck..i just kind of want it gone, im sick of seeing a nice truck just sitting next to my house.

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
Trust me, if I had $3k you'd have a deal if all checked out.

Look on craigslist and type in $3k an see what you get with 90k miles or less...

If it passes emissions, drives straight, gets correct mpg and looks good inside an out.....

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
If you drove it to me, id pay $3300 in a heart beat.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
shit... that sounds like a deal right there... figure your ganna get low ball offers and end up selling it for less than 3300... so drive the neon to texas with the truck and sell it for 3300!

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he doesnt have the money he said, but im barely on the forums anymore so i never changed the sig...the peon was a winter beater, which i did exactly that haha..i sold it n bought my new toy, which is why my truck is out of the spotlight and i feel honestly it deserves better(however gay that sounds), so im gonna sell it, maybe buy another car, or more than likely get myself back on a quad hah

the new dime peice
91 VW Corrado

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
If you still have it Feb 2013 I'll buy it. I'll e up there lol

I already have two trucks to be honest. I don't want to transport three

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha...hopefully by feb 2013 ill be able to afford a showroom car and my current ones will be a distant memory haha..but its fine, ill find some1 eventually, most people on CList are scared away by the title and what not so itll be on here for the most part hopefully ill find a willing customer haha:waiting:

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
Yeah, it's a badass truck bro. I'd buy it if I had the funds an somewhere to store it.

With two trucks an possible an altima under my belt I am running out of room

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.