Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Anybody know what or where I can get the production numbers for a V8 five speed dakota????

Thanks

·
Registered
575 Posts
Regular cab or extented cab? 2 or 4 wheel?
Reg cab,2 wheel dr,pwr windows and locks,tilt wheel,rear slider and ac.
Has 211,000 on it,and getting ready to repaint it the factory flame red.

·
<---1 of none!
6,583 Posts
My son has a 96 V8 5 speed. 4X4, club cab, only option other than power steering and brakes is A/C. Strange colour Kiwi pearl metallic . This is the only pic I have of it It doesnt have the cap or lightbar now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I put the 5 spd in my 93 I couldnt find a V8/stick Dakota nowhere, when I did so.
it would be nice if it were a 4WD as it is I gotta get time to put my Sure Grip in the rear end.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My son has a 96 V8 5 speed. 4X4, club cab, only option other than power steering and brakes is A/C. Strange colour Kiwi pearl metallic . This is the only pic I have of it It doesnt have the cap or lightbar now.
Interesting! .. FYI.. Kiwi was a one year only color on the 1996. I'm guessing that makes it pretty rare with the five speed... Mine is a 4x2 regular cab, bucket seats, 3:90's with Trac lock, a sliding rear window and AC.. Other than that it's a strip-o special.. Oh yeah - Bright white, sport..

All this fun for a whopping $15,314 new

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a 2wd regular cab short bed
5.2 5speed 3.92 gears trac loc
172k miles
Sct tuner(87, 91, 93), 14"intake with filter lid, magnaflow dumped exhaust

It's actually about to be up for sale

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 2wd regular cab short bed
5.2 5speed 3.92 gears trac loc
172k miles
Sct tuner(87, 91, 93), 14"intake with filter lid, magnaflow dumped exhaust

It's actually about to be up for sale

Add it to the thread... Give us a price and post us up a pick of it here too! ...

Thanks

·
Registered
778 Posts
I put the 5 spd in my 93 I couldnt find a V8/stick Dakota nowhere, when I did so.
it would be nice if it were a 4WD as it is I gotta get time to put my Sure Grip in the rear end.
Just found a 98 5.2, nv3500, nv231HD transfer case, with 3.92 factory gears and a 9.25" rear end extended cab. Every option except power locks and windows. Harder than finding a needle in a hay stack, but I found it!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
anyone need a stock computer for a 96 318/manual trans? one year only, and I have one here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts