Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way that i could get 2 12" kicker solo barics l7's in a regular cab dakota sport? i was thinking about making a box for the console, but not sure on how to go about it. any suggestions?

bryan

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I don't know i have a Crossfire DB3 10 behind my drivers seat and it is in a really small box and that is the max I could do and still keep my seat how i wanted it. i would not go any bigger that a 10 unless you are 4 foot tall.

·
Registered
277 Posts
you probably wont get 2 12s between the 2 seats unless you do some major glass work and are not too big of guy. i have 1 12 inverted between the 2 seats (pics in photo section). i switched it out for 2 10" kappa perfects i had mad a console for. (which i would sell you it all for a nice price :D ). even with the slim box along the whole width of the cab i had to move my seats up a notch or two and my knees are pretty close to the dash. good luck :biggthump

·
Registered
667 Posts
2 L7s I wouldn't try, wayyy too much woofer for that amount of space. you'll have to make a crazy box too behind the seats to get enought airspace. somethin like this....

·
Registered
667 Posts
ngsm13 said:
Tommy's truck eh?! Shoulda posted his new CRAZY daily box...lol.

NG
hahahaah, you're a forum slut too who knows everyone on every board, lolololol. OMG, his new boxes eat my balls, lol. I'm used to sittin cramped with my wall, but damn, its pretty impossible to even get in his truck. Once he took me to McDonalds and it was the most painful 10 min trip of my life :jester:

·
Registered
872 Posts
the largest sub your gonna fit is a 10in sub. I have a box that was made to fit to two 8in solo barics, wasnt made by me, i bought it off some guy online and the box isnt made all that well but would get the job done. I hope you have the plans to add more mids and highs into the car because with a box right next to you the bass will drown out some of the music unless you have the bass tuned down.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i got a 15 in a regular cab

yeah i got a 15 in my regular cab i had two 15s that broke my rear view mirror ill post a pic of it ! Its really to loud so i went down to a single thats still very very very loud a 12 will sound extream i also had rino line they sealed the box in the back of the truck ! you can almost see the crack in the rear but the sony messed it up !

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
the reason i went to a single is i blew two amps and one 15 and the box out at funkmaster flex in md at ocean city i lost because of that god damn hummer with 6 15s fucking missy elliot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts