Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jay
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some pics of the enclosure I started building last week end. Hope you like it. I know it's a little ruff around the edges, but it's a work in progress. (and my first speaker enclosure)

·
Registered
647 Posts
ya same here man got a quad cab and i got a tube behind my seat and well i love it but when we go out or ya know i have no room for the ppl that the truck can hold but the girls love it when they sit on it hahaha

·
Jay
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
its a homemade design, with this 4 people including the driver can fit comfortably. I haven't had time to do more than prime it because every time i get ready to paint it i think of something else to do to it, like the Plexiglas windows and neon's. Try to update the pics soon as i get time

·
Jay
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well got some time after work today, so i took some pics. here's where i am: i still have to mount the Plexiglas, clean up the lettering on the arm rest, mount the neon's on the inside and finish painting the exterior

·
Jay
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
take some more...uhh...better pics tomorrow. i finally got the glass molded in, now all i have to do is smooth everything out, mount the neon's, finish the armrest.

·
Jay
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Here's whats changed scince the last pics: finished molding all the glass in and priming it, carpeting the arm rest, and mounting the first strobe in the box. took beter pics this time :biggthump I also took some pics from the back for you quad cab people who want a sub, but not sacrifice any people room. (the reason why i started this box) Hope you guys like these pics better, :sorry: about the last ones, i don't know what i was thinking. I am still very far away from a cmoplete box.

·
Jay
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
of coarse it slams, the sub does 1500 peak and 760 rms. even though i am not using it to its full potential since i have crappy 2ch 760 watt bridged to it but it still slams :banana2: planing on getting a 3,000 watt mono amp :bow: and upgrading the sub to the model that does 2,500 peak :drool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.