Dakota Durango Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got her home!!!!

Here is a couple pics. Having an issue with the eco box blowing oil out the vent. I'm hoping it's just too full. I'll get the garage warmed up in the morning and check it out closer. It flexes nice. A bit of a vibration from the front drive shaft. I may need a double joint on both ends of it, the angle isn't real steep but it has left to right angle as well as up and down angle.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Can anyone help me find info on upgrading my master cylinder. I read somewhere on here that someone put a 1 ton MC from a Dodge on their Dakota. I am just wondering what year and model their trucks were? I looked at a MC from a 96 Ram and it wasn't even close to fitting. One from an 03 3500 looks close. Any ides?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
New pics with exo and sliders. I have about 200 miles on her mostly trails/hiway driving and 1 good shake down run under my belt. Hydro assist steering is going on order Monday. Inner air beadlocks will be next on the last as well. I have also added hydro-boost brake system from a junkyard 96 chevy 2500. It made the brakes 1000 times better. I can lock up all 4 40's if need be!!

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts