2003 dodge dakota quad cab, 4.7l v8, 4x4, 187k miles, clean title, currently registered as non op. Dent in passenger fender, back bumper a little messed up from being rear ended. Paint and body 7/10, interior 7/10.

The Good:
-Regularly maintained, Ive owned it since 2009, have all receipts for maintenance and parts
-husky floor mats and seat covers installed its whole life
-Kenwood flip out head unit, with back up camera, kenwood speakers all around with tweeters
-Clarion 600w amp
-Orion 10inch sub stoped working, likely just a connection
-go rhino brush guard, brackets are bent but have brand new ones included, with 3 6in kc day lighters
‐weather guard tool box
-magnaflow exhuast
-k & n intake with spare filter
-cragar wheels, tires need replacing
-trailer hitch, uninstalled new wiring kit for lights included
-procomp rectangle lights under rear bumper, 1 light not working
-New front brakes, oil change, & spark plugs
-parts not installed but included set of brake pads, spare wheel with good bcg tire, shocks, poweraid throttle body spacer,

The bad:
Currently has a bent valve, truck starts and runs but idles rough and wants to stall. My mechanic confirmed valve is bent. Battery has gone bad can start by jump starting but dies once cables disconnected. Power windows and door locks stoped working appears to be master switch. Interior and exterior are not perfect but not bad for a 20 year old truck. Check engine lights for misfires and tps due to bent valve. One light for minor evap leak was repaired when I bought it but kept coming back any time it needs to be smogged I just reset it. Worked for the 13 years Ive owned it. Headliner was sagging, removed the fabric and spongy foam.

Asking 3k obo. Message me here or text or email with questions or offers. Text for fastest response. 818 984 4649