Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Captain UN4GTBL
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find my Dakota brochures from these years...so could somebody humor me and answer this for me?

Did the 2003/2004 Dakotas come from the facotry with heated seats?

I know that the second console that was available in these trucks had the spot for the heated seats, but not sure when it was available...

I also know that its an option 2005+ but not sure otherwise

·
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
10,424 Posts
AFAIK, the only seats that came with heaters were the leather Durango seats. It seems that a select few 03/04 Dakotas had leather seats, not sure if any of them ever had the heaters though...

·
Captain UN4GTBL
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AFAIK, the only seats that came with heaters were the leather Durango seats. It seems that a select few 03/04 Dakotas had leather seats, not sure if any of them ever had the heaters though...
thats what i'm questioning too.

from what i can tell the 05-07 center console is the same as the 03/04 center console, complete with the spot for heated seats

thanks tho :wave:

·
Frog Legs
1,599 Posts
The broshure I have from my 03 dakota states cloth or leather faced seats, option of power seats available as well as high back bucket or 40/20/40 split bench both in leather or cloth . Nowhere in the book does it say heated seats were available for the 2003 dakotas.

·
Home School Valedictorian
4,204 Posts
Buy the heaters and install yourself. :banana2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts