0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know the exact number of these made? thanks for the help, brad

·
eat cheese or die!
663 Posts
bigbadbrad said:
does any one know the exact number of these made? thanks for the help, brad
dodge made 1028 total. 13 rc black 54 rc red. thats all the info i have been able to find on these rare trucks.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i just wrecked mine on friday night so it is now down to 1027 if it is totaled, but it is not an r/t only the 3.9

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
besides only having a limited # made whats special about these? I'm not bashing them just wanted to know cause theres a black one runing around here

·
eat cheese or die!
663 Posts
Adam said:
besides only having a limited # made whats special about these? I'm not bashing them just wanted to know cause theres a black one runing around here
there's nothing special about them as far as performance is concerned. the motorsports package was a trim option. chrome grill with a painted bumper, 16x8 black painted rims, goodyear eagle #1 tires, door decals, and a track pack that had all the stuff you needed to go and watch a nascar race. blanket, stopwatch, binoculars, soft side cooler, can cooler, water bottle, umbrella, poncho, autograph sharpie, two video tapes, a book on dodge and nascar. lapel pin, and two window decals. everything says dodge motorsports on it. they were made to commerate dodge's return to nascar. dodge also did this to neon's and intrepid's. 1026 intrepid's were made. don't know how many neon's. hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts