139 Posts
x2 on pic #3.
Lucky no cars were coming lol.
But definetly a dam good shot.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet pics, i like the 3rd and 4th the best!
thanks!

Damn that things too clean to be driving in the snow
it is clean but i bought it as a daily driver so thats what its for. the truck stays in the garage all winter. i wash it atleast once a week, or everytime i fill up with gas cause i get a free carwash.

x2 on pic #3.
Lucky no cars were coming lol.
But definetly a dam good shot.
my buddy was in the car and he was keeping a lookout. its also a pretty dead road. i had to take the pic cause the trees looked so cool. the pictures dont give it justice.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im surprised no one said anything about the durango ranch. you guys did notice that right?

·
Pre-Teen Giggle Brigade
6,840 Posts
lol. u need tint.... and ur getting tinted tails soon. and clear corners but i always loved black dur r/ts

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the tint just where it is. its factory 20% in the back and the front 2 are 35%. again this is my daily driver and i want to keep it as close to stock as possible. i like to be able to see out at night.

future plans are chrome wheels "17s most likely but maybe 20s" a mopar pcm and M1 intake with 52mm TB, and free up the exhaust just a little bit to get better gas millage out of it. 11 on the highway is killing me!!

Reactions: ALipper

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
im surprised no one said anything about the durango ranch. you guys did notice that right?
i did. is there a dakota ranch ? nice pics.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that would be sweet wouldnt it? im sure someone can find it. only a few million hours searching google maps. ill pay $1 to the first person to find it and photoshop their dak under it :D

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMAO gimme your paypal. ROTFL!

Reactions: rollers888
1 - 15 of 15 Posts