Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ive supercharged my dakota and had custom dual cat-backs made for it..where do i go from here on interior..I was thinking of custom buckets and a custom console with fiberglass dash but where can i find these aftermarket items?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ment carbon fiber man sorry..typo..it was pretty late..haha..thanks for the seats but thanks for the help on the seats

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in the process of putting a BD-11A supercharger on my 3.9L, any tips you can throw my way would help alot...

On your end however,I know it isnt interior, but you definatly need to get a new throttle body, personal prefferenace would be the F&B 48mm Billet, I love myne. Second I would recommend the Accel 300+ Digital Ignition w/ the Accel 375+ timing controller and the 2 bar map sensor. This will allow you to adjust the timing automatically w/ per pound of boost timing control. I have this setup and so far I love it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok Ive supercharged my dakota and had custom dual cat-backs made for it..where do i go from here on interior..I was thinking of custom buckets and a custom console with fiberglass dash but where can i find these aftermarket items?
You can find it here, the best that i can recommend:drive:
dash kit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts