Dakota Durango Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Parts Inquiries
    Hi, I recently changed my oil and had lots of sludge in the fill tube. I researched it and found that there is a kit to relocate the PCV valve but can't find anywhere to buy it. I believe it is part #05191104AA. A link to buy it would be greatly appreciated. Or do I have to call a dealership? Thanks
1-1 of 1 Results