O.K. here is what happened. The drivers side wet floor turned out to be the gasket around the third brake light. I pulled the interior trim around the back seat, put water to the roof and watched. Saw a dribble coming in. Turns out the water was coming in around the brake light, running around the window, down the door sill and pooling under the floor. Sealed the light with silicone. Problem solved. As for the leak on the passenger side I removed the cowl vent.There is a compartment on the far side of the passenger side. You can't see in very far, but you can feel. I pulled some debris out and there is a rubber plug in there. I was thinking the plug was leaking so I applied a bunch of sealant, tested it, no more leak. On a related note,While I had the rear seat side panels off ( the ones that house the speakers) I felt the bottom or the extended cab and found water in there. Not good. I am convinced it came from the original leak. Just on GP I drilled two drain holes at the seam, slathered some rust converter, and buttoned it all up. So far so good. Keeping my fingers crossed.