post #1 of 3 Old 06-11-2019, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
socmat23

Vehicle: 97 dakota sport
Modifications: my truck
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Parting out/ selling a Gen 3 Dakota

Hey guys, Sad day. I think its time to say goodbye to "Roxie" she was parked a number of years ago when I purchased a jeep. in that time a brake line rotted out on me. I was hoping to get a chance to fix it and get this truck back on the road but we renovated our entire house, and this past winter a family of mice made the interior their home. That and the combination of purchasing a new Ram has me convinced I will never get back to this truck.

I am looking to put out some feelers to see if there is still enough interest in the Gen 3s that people would be interested in parts or even potentially purchasing the whole thing.

the basics of the truck are as follows
regular cab, short bed, 2WD, 5 speed 5.2L V8. the truck has some extras from a MSD ignition, electric fan mod, cold air intake, cowl induction hood, sound system with custom sub box. stock rims and tires, 17 chrome wheels with BF Goodrich KDWs. and all the other parts that are typical on these trucks.

Let me know if there is anyone that is interested and I will get some pictures up. some of the old pictures on in the link below

Located in the Portland Maine area.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-12-2019, 11:10 AM
RXT

Vehicle: 99 Dakota
Modifications: Quad Cab swap, Cummins swap, Solid axle swap
Quoted: 127 Post(s)

PM sent

Ed

6BT, 3200GSK, M&H#3, W/A IC, 5X.012, AirDog100, HE351.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-20-2019, 03:01 AM
Joe Marotta

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

I can't believe the long message I just left got deleted cas it signed me out. Anyway my 99 Durango 5.9 factory giant water pump waster and hoarse power eater fan set up must go. Tried two elec fan set ups from Summit and they send me these little fans way too small to cool this beast. I have the square radiator they came with, do you thing your elec set up would keep it cool down here in hell Texas? Perhaps yours is bigger and actually designed for this radiator.. Not sure of dimensions but can get with you tomorrow if you like?
From, Joe M. THX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dakota Durango Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: