Dakota Durango Forum banner

2000, 2001, 2003 fsm's

80K views 54 replies 27 participants last post by  dave2003 
#1 ·
#4 ·
well dont really thank me...one of our guys on dfwdakotas.com posted it and i was sure that it would have made it here sooner but never saw it and actually forgot till i saw someone asking for the fsm

#9 · (Edited)
Reactions: pirahnah3
#10 ·
#14 ·
unless there was an option for Cummins Diesel I didn't know about......:funny:
oops.....but i do have one for an actual dakota...i just need to find it

#15 ·
you will need winrar

#19 ·
:bump: for the new people

#20 ·
anybody got one for the 04 dakota? for now i will get the 03 and 05(for my 3.7)

#25 ·
I have the 04 I found the link to it on this site somewhere. I'd email it to you but even zipped it 70+ MB

#40 ·
#38 ·
#39 · (Edited)
Anybody got access to a 99 Dakota FSM?

I have the 2000 ..... 2001-2003 ..... and 2005 saved on my computer. I can make copies on CD and send them to anyone who wants them if you'll send me a couple bucks to cover shipping and such.

#42 ·
For anyone who doesn't have software on your PC to open a .rar file and doesn't know what to do.... You can download WinRAR and use the trial version to open it or you can use 7-Zip, which is way better, it's free, and also opens other types of archive files. You can download it at www.7-zip.org.

Now, can anyone tell me where I can find the FSM for 2000 Durango? I downloaded the .rar for the Dakota but I would rather have it in .PDF since it is much easier to use and can be searched.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.