2001 Dodge Durango R/T
96,996 original miles
Loaded with every factory option (I think) and then some, including:
* 5.9L (360) V8 / automatic
* 17" factory R/T alloys
* Power disc brakes (front) with ABS
* Heated leather seats with full power movement and power adjustable lumbar support
* Third row of seats (seats 7 in total -- second and third rows fold flat)
* Heated power mirrors
* Auto-dimming rearview mirrors (inside and outside)
* Leather-wrapped steering wheel with integrated radio controls
* Rear defrost
* AM/FM/CD/cassette stereo with premium Infinity speakers
* Ice-cold A/C
* Dual-zone climate control (separate temp control for driver and passengers with separate front and rear climate controls)
* Overhead console with temp, compass, average and instantaneous MPG, trip computer, etc.
* Homelink transmitter (control up to 3 garage door openers)
* Keyless remote entry
* Factory towing package
* Factory fog lights
* Factory deep-tinted glass
* Compulink remote start
* Mopar M1 intake (professionally installed by Curtis Performance in November 2011)
* Fastman 52mm throttle body
* Magnaflow stainless steel cat-back exhaust
* Recent tune-up including new spark plugs, plug wires, cap, and rotor (everything was working fine as-is but it seemed like a good idea)
* SilverStar ultra high performance headlights (brilliant white light, not that blue-tinted crap on all the HID-wannabe ricers)
* Personalized DRNGORT license plates can be included if buyer chooses
Optionally available at extra cost:
* PCM tuned by B&G Performance specifically for the M1 intake (more HP/torque, better power curve) - $250 (I can install for you)
* Mopar RB1 in-dash navigation (replaces factory head unit; includes recent maps and "in-motion" update to allow you to change navigation options while the vehicle is moving) - $600 (I can install for you)
* Mopar module to connect iPod to above RB1 head unit and allow control through the stereo / steering wheel controls - $100 (I can install for you)
I absolutely LOVE this Durango and I'm only selling it because my wife is disabled and was increasingly having trouble getting up into the Durango, so last week we bought a different vehicle that she can get in/out of more easily and I need to let the Durango go. Asking $7500 but willing to consider reasonable offers.
Not open to trades; we have too many vehicles as it is.
Title (in hand) is squeaky clean with no liens. Interior is immaculate. Exterior has a few flaws as would be expected in a vehicle this age, but no rust-through, no hidden accident repair, no body filler, etc. I've been watching Durangos for sale locally for years and haven't seen one this nice (except this one, and of course I bought it). A few photos are below. A full set can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/1192789...7630504793178/
. Your best bet is to come see (and drive!) this amazing vehicle in person.
Contact via email (brossow AT mac DOT com) is preferable for my own convenience, but you can also call me at home weekdays after 5 PM or any time on the weekend at 507-344-8976. It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway: scammers need not waste their time or mine. I won't ship it and the sale will have to be conducted in person.
Thanks for looking,