Lights are fixed! Was suppose to have it fixed by a mechanic but I am a very impatient person and when the mechanic couldn't fix it by the next day like he said he could because of not being able to find the parts, I started calling around for parts that were new. Found the multifunction switch at Advanced for about $60 and then the tamper torx set was another $33....Called the dealership up and told them the situation they then called in their credit card to Advanced so I could go pick up what I needed to fix the lights.
There was a small wire on the harness that had been soldered on, that came off. I cleaned off all the old solder and soldered a new wire to work with...then a couple wire clamps to fix the wiring problem and the new switch installed and all lights work fine.
I know I will have to find a new wire harness at some point just to make sure it doesn't happen again but for now it is fixed.
Thanks for all your help.
Last edited by Confused Brat; 04-28-2012 at 04:16 PM.