01 dakota 3.9 wont start - Dodge Durango Forum and Dodge Dakota Forums
Register Home Forum Extras Website Features Timeslips Calendar Garage Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gen II Durangos 2004-2010 Dodge Durango-Specific Questions

Dakota-Durango.com is the premier Dodge Dakota Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:36 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Dakota Sport
01 dakota 3.9 wont start

I am at my wits ends! I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota with a 3.9 2WD Club Cab. I am pulling codes P1282 and P0320, I have changed the Crank Sensor and put in a new fuel pump as well as Upstream Left and Right of the O2 Sensors. Flipped a few relays around to check and see if one or another was bad seeing as how they all had the same part #'s on them, Fuel Relay to Wiper relay and so on, still no power to the fuel pump and obviously no fuel pressure. I don't know where else to turn and I'm about to drop it off a cliff! J/K, the only other thing I can think of is a bad PCM, I'm going to take it to a local Dodge Dealer and see if they will test it and find out if it's bad or not, does anyone else have any other suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Durango Forum and Dodge Dakota Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: