Dakota Durango Forum banner

Mugshots!

51K views 186 replies 125 participants last post by  91wagovanman 
#1 ·
I am starting this topic over because a significant amount of the attachments in the previous thread were lost during the server swap.

This thread is dedicated for people to post a picture of themselves for others to see. Please do not post other types of pictures in this thread - there is alternative threads available for people to post pictures of their trucks, significant others, etc.

#68 ·

back in 06 at my high school evergreen high vancouver wa[was 1 of the marching bands for obama...] before movin to arkansas for 3 months in my old dakota damn i miss that truck

#69 ·
Here is on from about a month ago, I need to get a new pic since I've lost 40lbs :jester:

Here is last month too DJ'n at my thur night spot

#70 ·
This would be me...

#80 · (Edited)
I am a punkass kid

i'am the one with the glasses dude on my right (left on pic blue shirt) is my brother in law

I'am on the left with my GF, the tall guy on the right has been my best friend since kindergarten

I was prez of the robotics team at school I was "king of the dukes"
going on field at competition

Discussing a radio problem with the judges

working in the old shop

westside

#81 · (Edited)
Christmas 2006 Classic picture!

#83 ·
Was a Saw 3 movie prop. Saw 3 flashback scene of Saw 2 when Xavier was chasing after Amanda, those where the shoes he wore..

#84 ·
This is my fiance' and I about a year ago

This is my grandpa holding me when I was a baby circa 1986

This is me with my fiance' after my high school graduation in 2004

This is a candid pic of me and my fiance' earlier this year

This is me and my cousin in the middle, then my sister at christmas last year.

this is just a pic that a friend of mine took while we were in class.

#88 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.