Dakota Durango Forum banner

Chicago Meetup?

11K views 48 replies 12 participants last post by  SAMSET 
#1 ·
Hey guys, so ive been wanting to do a meetup for awhile and id like to do one in Chicago, its only 2.5 hours from me and probably not to far for anyone in the North Central region. Anyone interested?

#2 ·
You drive fast if south Dakota is only a couple hours away lol. You just missed a pretty good one tonight, I think we had a total of around 6 or 7 trucks (eventually haha)

#4 ·
Lets see... WE had me, you (nitro) kev, tony, ron, neil, and pussy errr..... Matt showed up after it was over..... LOL niel hung around for a good hr or so and he hasnt had a dak in a while.... He sold it early this yr....so technically only 5 once matt showed, since tony rode with kev and niel didnt have a truck.....LOL

#3 ·
I live in Wisconsin for the Fall, Winter, and Spring haha. I wish i would've known about it earlier

#6 ·
Kent said you were coming in a work truck (shrug).

#8 ·
Back to the original post, anyone interested in another meet up in the coming weeks?

#12 ·
Guess I shoulda tested him too haha

#14 ·
aight aight. im in for the next meet. dak-dur has really slowed down lately so i dont visit as much. hence why i must have missed the thread about it. im always down for a cruise.

#16 ·
I used to like coming down to the Peoria and peru areas.

#20 ·
Thats about 4 hours from here, as of right now, early october works for me. Lets get some more people to come though. If you guys know anyone in your area let em know whats going on.

#21 ·
Usually the best thing to do is piggyback in an existing event. Only problem is they're getting few and far between this late in the season.

#25 ·
Yup, me too. Especially if there's snow on the ground lol.

#36 ·
truck has some running problems. i think the fuel pressure regulator is bad and dumping fuel (walboro 255 pumping its heart out) and getting me 7mpg on the highway! i gotta figure that out. if i do ill be down for a meet. but ive had jeep fever lately. trucks been parked for weeks.

#38 ·
gotcha neil, funny how you have been to more meets than most of the guys (CLINT and MATT) and you dont even have the truck anymore.....LOL showin em up in a V-Dub....:mullet::mullet:

:funny::funny:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.