Dakota Durango Forum banner

SCT tuner 4.7 2003

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  NateM383 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I am looking for an SCT tuner that will also let me change transmission settings in my 2003. I almost had one from a member now I'm really searching.

#3 ·
AH! I have been reading to much. I cant keep the 2 straight.. It is the super chips isnt it? At least on ram forums they are all talking about changing shift points and torque management.

Thanks for steering me to look for the right thing.

#7 ·
Thanks guys....

Can anyone tell me what wire to put the resistor on for the pressure boost mod? I am thinking of doing a reostat type resistor in line so it can be adjusted. My 545 is shifting just fine so its not a bandaid situation. I will say I wish I could keep it out of the second overdrive and sometimes the first overdrive until over a certain speed. I live in an area of long rolling hills and the thing wants to lug over drive waaay to long before coming down to 3rd . I know the line pressure boost wont change that but I feel the need to make it hit a little harder. (and with some work be able to adjust it) I miss driving my 5 speed 3.92 every day I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.