Dakota Durango Forum banner

SRT rims on a dakota

14K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  01QuadKota 
#1 ·
i thought of this at work and couldnt picture it. so i photoshopped AndrewR/T's truck.

sucks but i think its cool

See less See more
Reactions: viperkota
#3 ·
its a challenger. i think it would be sweet.

#10 ·
I wish there was a way to get my R/T wheels coated this exact color and shine, the wheels off of a NightRunner Ram, but apparently they are some sort of Plastic coating that wont match if you get it powder coated, the guy I talked to said it would be way expensive to have my R/T wheels "Plastic Coated" ????????

#17 ·
I wish there was a way to get my R/T wheels coated this exact color and shine, the wheels off of a NightRunner Ram, but apparently they are some sort of Plastic coating that wont match if you get it powder coated, the guy I talked to said it would be way expensive to have my R/T wheels "Plastic Coated" ????????

If your R/T wheels are chrome, Duplicolor has a black chrome wheel spray paint that you spray right over chrome and it gives you the same look. I saw it done and it looks REALLY good. Just an idea. The Nightrunner wheels are my favorite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.