Dakota Durango Forum banner

Doetsch Lift questions

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  RC Kota 
#1 ·
some of y'all really helped with a previous question I had for a lift for my 04 dakota. I went with the Doetsch 3" lift and it was installed this week. I'm waiting for my 1" wheel spacers to finish off the process but I posted some before and after pictures. my one question is... Will the front end settle? It was a 3" front and 2" rear lift but it looks like the front was brought up more than 3". It could also be because I need the alignment and the front tires are toe in and sitting on the outer edges

Lift URL

http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/17.asp

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That looks great..Same thing for me I Only bought the 2" front lift/leveling springs and they jacked it up further than 2" but I was after a squat stance anyway. May I ask what the size of your tires are?

#4 ·
Mine did but a half inch at most. Anyone else have issues with passenger control arm rear bushing disintegration? I had one fail 2 weeks after install. called the company and they shot me 2 new bushings no questions asked. I ended up partially wrapping the header to barrier some of the heat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.