Dakota Durango Forum banner

Post a pic of your ride as it sits

351K views 2K replies 297 participants last post by  davekuschmann 
#1 ·
I saw this on DRTC and thought it was a cool idea. Post a pic of it sitting in your garage getting worked on or apart. Whatever.
The other day

Washed

See less See more
#2,308 ·

Been a long time. I make custom heads, and grilles for these trucks, and 3rd gens.

Custom front end im working on now, shes been shaved, and given lots of love, but my 66 Ford has taken over some time.

#2,314 ·
Good deal, I've been at Busch Gardens all day so I'm not too far up the road currently.

I ride some on friends/family land but I haven't hit it too hard. With the mileage on the suspension I'm trying to replace things as needed. It's been a great truck and my daily driver for the past 5 years.

#2,315 ·
Nice. I've beaten my girl a Lil rough. We have a couple mud pits I've ran her thru and then down on the dunes in OBX. She's sitting on 3 in torsion keys and shackles but no problems. I always wash her down after. I'm trying to take a vacation trip to the Shenandoah and ride some trails to she how she does

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

#2,328 ·
Got some new tires the other day. Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. 31X10.50. Somewhere between an A/T and M/T. Sing a little on the road. Also got the shackles ordered to get it up just a little along with cranking the T bars some. Going for an overland / outdoors type look / capability, nothing too big. Also one exploring Spokane this past winter. Cheers!

Attachments

#2,329 ·
I don't know if I have posted since December and January when I added the HIDS and LEDS, along with the new headlights. Been busy with the new job, and NEW TRUCK!

Attachments