Dakota Durango Forum banner

Crower Cam for sale.

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  ScojoDak 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Crower cam for 5.2 magnum motor. I bought it used, them put approx 30,000 mile on it. Still in good shape (see pics). While I don't have actual horsepower gains, my friends said it made my 5.2 "peppy" & "torqey". See cam card (attached pic) for specs. $125 boxed up & ready to ship to your door. Paypal only please. Thanks!

Button Metal

Auto part Automotive engine part Gear Crankshaft Camshaft

Auto part Camshaft

Text Document Paper

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm interested but I think this may not be what I want. I'm looking for the usual no brainers first. I'm having fun with an older truck and a newer engine. I cant stand that I don't hear that Saturday night special "Cam lope" with the possible minimal power gains does it sound relatively stock? Thank you, I'm looking used because I'm having fun now and worrying bout the rest later. shoot a text if you like. 6183180887

#3 ·
I cant stand that I don't hear that Saturday night special "Cam lope" with the possible minimal power gains does it sound relatively stock? Thank you
You're welcome. There is just a hint of lope due to the 112 LSA. There will be those that will ask you "does it have a cam?" Thanks for looking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.