Dakota Durango Forum banner

Kennesaw Mountain Off Road Bumpers

25K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  griffey 
#1 ·
I was just doing my usual search for off road parts for my 06 slt. We all know how few parts there are for these things. I came across a link on dodgeforum.com for a company called Kennesaw Mountain Accessories. www.kenmtn.com They have off road stlye replacement bumpers for all durangos & dakotas, as well as the other usual stuff. Has anyone ever heard of this company?? Any body know if this is good stuff or just crap?? I will try to contact them at some point to see if i can get a deal for a group buy. If you would be interested let me know.

#2 ·
search it, there's plenty of info on them here.

i, personally, myself, me... loathe them. their customer service is lacking, they over promise and under deliver for their timeline. i was told by the owner that i would have mine at my doorstep in 2-3 weeks. every other week i called after that, and my bumper was always "almost done". he even told me that "it's customers like you that that keep bothering me, it slows me down. your bumper would get done faster if you'd stop bugging me. everytime you call, i have to stop working to answer the phone." that would have been acceptable if we weren't already sitting at WEEK 10.

he refused to cancel my order, wouldn't give me a refund, and was literally the absolute biggest douchebag i have ever encountered in the business world, anywhere. i fucking loathe that piece of shit. i ended up going through a big long process fighting with my credit card company to get my money back. chek the BBB, you'll see some good info there too.

#5 ·
That Iron Bull bumper is pretty slick.

Will have to look into that.

What do you do about the license plate holes on the bumber or rear lid? gotta choose one place to display your plate and then that leaves a gap elsewhere.

#6 ·
Bumper

So I know im not rocking a doge but I saw you mentioned Kennesaw mtn and I know the got a bad rep from a while back but I just got mine done over there and they did one hell of a job and a good price, see for your self.
more pix athttp://www.flickr.com/photos/11801165@N02/

Attachments

#8 ·
No I'm not Kyle and no one out me up to anything I was looking around the form saw the post and thought I'd put in my 2cents. I got my bumper from him around chrismas took about 3weeks to design and build. You have your opinion and I have mine I don't think he deserves the rap he's gotten. The poster asked about Kmt and I spoke about my dealings with them as only I am qualified to do and can't speak to your experiences.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.