Dakota Durango Forum banner

Regional Thread: New York

19K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  theJester517 
#1 ·
#2 ·
There is a Dodge truck meet in NY this weekend. I copied and pasted the information below from another site. Feel from to come and join. The are meeting in Fiskill and then heading to Mcguire's in Cold Spring. All are welcome.

6 Schuyler Blvd, Fishkill, NY 12524

Noon

That's the meeting spot and time. However, that's not where we're gonna be eating! Denny's is out of business, anyway.

Figure on us all meeting there about noon, and leaving by 12:30 to give the stragglers some time to catch up if they're running late. It's about 15 minutes from there to the bar.

*Side note, there is a pretty decent car wash right next to Denny's if you all wanna show up a little early and get your rides looking clean*

We'll eat somewhere about 1:30 or so.

The food will be buffet style:

Chicken Fingers
Breaded Mushrooms
Waffle Fries
Steak Quesadillas
Penna A La Vodka
(Hope that sounds good!)

Soda is included, beer and heavy liquor is not. Although, not many of us will be drinking heavily, I would imagine.

Attendance:
1. y2k6duallyctd +3
2. raiderjay6
3. TAZSTOY1 + 1
4. DOMZ04KOTA
5. Bud8
6. Koby + 2 boys
7. Hemi2NV + 1
8. Ace of Spades
9. 98forest

Total: 14 people + 2 kids

Price: OK, it's gonna cost a grand total of 150 bucks for everything, not including the booze. So, if it stays the way it is, it'll be 10 bucks a person. I don't think that's too bad. It should be plenty of food. If not, you could order some stuff straight off the menu (burgers, sandwiches, salads,etc) or I can put together some party platters on the fly and just add to the price accordingly. I'm doing all this at my cost, cause you guys are like family.

Entertainment:
Ok, there's a shuffle bowl video game, a big buck hunter video game, Mega Touch (rated R, so no kids allowed to play it unless the parents watch, sorry), six TV's, and a killer juke box. It's a bar, yes, but it's a FUN bar.

I'll see what I can do about bringing in a DVD player since there is no Nascar race that week. Any suggestions?

My number:914-224-1402

In case anyone is running late and needs directions

#3 ·
If I were you, I'd join the new site...and post that.

Click in my profile or click this

#4 ·
I already did in the "events" section. I am Drdan524 over there too.

#5 ·
Drdan524 said:
I already did in the "events" section. I am Drdan524 over there too.
Great! Get your buddies to join also...and don't foget to link us in your www.Dakota-Durango.com signature!

#8 ·
we've got some LI guys goin to all chrysler nats.

#10 ·
Really? Who other than me?

#11 ·
we've got a couple 'rangos from durango owner's club heading down.

#12 ·
Sweet!

#13 ·
see ya down there!

#14 ·
darn looks like i missed out on all the fun. i'll have to watch this thread for the next one. it sucks no one around me sees the point in modifing a pickup.

#15 ·
killsport,we'll hafta keep you updated!all truck nats is coming up in PA too.

#26 ·
Every Friday at the Bellmore Train Station there is a classic car show. Aside from like minded gear heads there are several fantastic MOPAR cars as well as a few Dakotas that run through. Once I get mine back on the road I'll be driving her there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.