Dakota Durango Forum banner

Gen II Role Call

20K views 58 replies 45 participants last post by  Cyrus 
#1 ·
So how many of you on the site have Gen II Durangos?:drive:

#3 ·
That is it? One other person, come on guys!

#4 ·
My wife drives ours. Great truck. Looks kick ass with Chrome Ram 20" wheels.

#5 ·
I have a khaki 04 Limited with the Hemi. Fully loaded - DVD system and all that crap. It was a good replacement for the 03 Durango I had before.
Although I've owned the truck for nearly 3 years, I just started driving regularly within the last few weeks due to a fire in my 86 T/A. So I kicked the wife out of the Durango and bought her a new P/T Cruiser...
Since it was "her" car, it's all stock. But now it's in proper hands...let the mods begin.

#13 ·
2004 Red Durango 4.7 here. I got 33" mudders, 2.5" front lift, Alpine dvd flip screen.

#17 · (Edited)
05 Unlimited Silvered-out Hemi Dango

Here's my 05 Unlimited Silvered-out HEMI Dango with custom CAI, chopped resonator, with Flowmaster Series 40 Delta Flow muffler, de-trimmed, and custom grill (I will be painting the pillars this weekend flat black).
Link to hear my new exhaust http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc7SnZHhJ-Q

Attachments

#23 ·
I've got an '04 Limited Hemi. It's loaded and it's a pig. My wife's vehicle. It makes weird noises. Truck not wife;)

#24 ·
I play in my Jeep, but the 06 SLT leather, alpine, dvd, 6 disc changer, (and whatever else) is the family vehicle.....awesome 4 travelling, or towing. It's a 4.7, cold air intake, jet chip, flowmaster exhaust. Towed a 2001 grand am loaded with 2000 extra pounds through the rocky mountains....i was passing people up hill. Not to shabby 4 the gutless version!:mullet:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.