Dakota Durango Forum banner

Out Muddin' with my kid

4K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  StompinGround 
#1 ·
Ryan ( The Master Mechanic ) and myself found a new Stomping Ground today , Ryan drive a Jeep Liberty . He was stuck , took approximately 3 hrs to get out , it could have been me in that hole , swamp / muskeg soup bowl .:eeksurprise:

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Toast is a joke. Aside from their circa 1997 website design, it measures one relatively tiny picture download, and it can apparently only measure up to 18 megabits. Ookla, Speakeasy.net, and testmy.net are the most accurate/reliable.

So what do you pay for? 10Mbit or 100Mbit?

#8 ·
Hello everybody , went mudding with my kid and a buddy and his daughter ( on 4 wheelers ) from work yesterday , had a lot of fun , had sunshine and pouring rain and yes MUD . Almost made it completely through " Nightmare Alley " ( the name fits ) without needing a tow , the problem is you are in mud ( 1 1/2 feet deep ) then you come up to the exit of the soup bowl and it is approximately 3' high on a slight uphill , with 2 logs right at the edge , my son gave me a little pull ( hardly anything according to him ) and I climbed right out . My buddy took a video that I hope to post on YouTube , hope it turned out OK . Had a little " battle damage " from climbing out , my son and I are suppose to build a front bumper and skid plate later today , will mount a front winch later ; don't have $800 to spend at the moment .

Attachments

#10 ·
Tire Removal Using a 70 Ton Jack and Motorcycle Tire Tools and 2 Pry Bars , piece o' cake .

Attachments

#11 ·
Nightmare Alley , a few pics , am in the process of making up a video for YouTube , it is pretty large , combined all videos into one , not happy with it , so am redoing .

Attachments

#18 ·
Mudding with my kid ( The Master Mechanic )and his daughter and a buddy from work , his son and daughter and a friend ( the cute one with the legs an shapely body ) from work on Aug 31 2015 . Had a little shot at some sand for a change of scenery and some really nasty swamp mud .

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.