Dakota Durango Forum banner

Dodge Prerunner Pics!!!

56K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  playboi5001 
#1 ·
Okay so I wanted to make this thread for people to get motivation and allow people to post pics of their prerunners whether it is a fully custom Long Travel System or just a bumper!

So I will start it off:
First is a guy named Jeremy the "Original" Dakota

A Maroon Dakota

Red Dakota

Mine:

See less See more
#16 ·
thanks if you ever get the bug I have some spindles for ya!

There used to be an intense blue Dakota identical to he third one down.

There used to be a pic of him standing on the hood. Anyone know where this pic got off to?
was it a light blue? linked? I know there is a v8 Dakota out in Barstow area. shows up to all the races. and the owner of the kit I have, owned a blue Dakota until he rolled it and gave up on rebuilding it

#22 ·
Does anyone know of any shops making 4x4 LT kits? I've talked to some fabricators out here but they just want waaaaay too much.

#32 ·
Any dakota/durango guys want a custom front end? Anyone interested in my front suspension setup? Shocks, arms, spindles (which are d44 and means you will have to change lug pattern) limit straps, shock hoop? Trying to find a buyer since I have a new front end setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.