Dakota Durango Forum banner

Midwest 2012 Dakota Meet?

17K views 68 replies 10 participants last post by  BrandonBurns85 
#1 ·
Hey looking to get a Dakota/Durango meet in the Midwest Iowa/Illinois area thins spring summer? Looking for some feed back on when and where? Got some nice area here in the quad cities. With 3-4 local dynos... maybe make a dynos day of it? Or meet at Cordova drag strip?. Lemme know. Thanks

#67 ·
Dakota is back to running. Steering wheel back on. Made the down pipe for the turbo. Should still be able to make it. For those of you coming please remember my truck isn't perfect its a work in project. Developing brakes has been priority #1. So....

#68 ·
I wouldn't worry too much about how your truck looks, after all we let Kent hang out last year with his pooperdyne and twentyzzz lol. Ill look forward to meeting you and seeing that beast run (and stop). How is your tune working out for you? You planning on coming both days?

#69 ·
Sounds good thanks. Haven't messed with tune yet don't want something to go wrong and not be able to make it out there... its run decent now. With my luck and last minute things it never work out in my favor . Will be able to demonstrate brake power tough ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.