Dakota Durango Forum banner

Lumen LED Halo Rings – A New Dimension of Style

5K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Big_Texxan 
#1 ·
Hi folks! CARiD.com is glad to offer you a new product. With Lumen® - LED Halo Rings, you will add unique style to the front of your vehicle and increase the light output. They are available in a variety of diameters and colors for you to choose from. And check out the video we have to find step-by-step installation instructions. What do you think of the product?

#2 ·
Bahahaha lol that looks so fucking stupid!

Seriously, anyone in this forum that would consider putting those on their truck should be shot.

Reactions: Jeep_Explorer
#3 ·
Lots of guys are running aftermarket headlights with built in halo's including me. These would be a good "upgrade" should the installed halo's stop working. I actually bought some LED halos to put in mine when they stopped working, but it turned out to be a bad connection and not bad halos so never replaced them, but still have the LED halos sitting on my shelf just in case.

#4 ·
Replacing a halo in a housing that had them is one thing. Putting a halo into a housing clearly not designed for it - as was the subject of the video - is a whole other story.

#5 ·
fuck it, Im going to convert those to HID and stick them in my heads, fogs, tails, double heads, and my butt so I make a halo while shitting

Reactions: Jeep_Explorer
#6 ·
It would be like a holy shit, and maybe one around my penis for that illuminating experience a girl has hahahaahahahaah

#7 ·
Quoted for sig! :jester:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.