Dakota Durango Forum banner

Side Skirt Group Buy for 2012

24K views 59 replies 14 participants last post by  MonsterDak 
#1 · (Edited)
At least 5 will be 275 shipped
At least 10 will be 250 shipped
At least 20 will be 225 shipped

Shipping is included for either the continental U.S. or Canada.

This will end on February 29th, 2012 with half of the payment needing to be made NLT February 29th, 2012. The balance can be paid up to a month or so after your set is ready to ship and I've notified you of its readiness. Paypal, cash or USPS money orders accepted.

Post a reply here if you are in with only your username.

Availability
GenIII Dakota Club Cabs and Reg Cabs which could be with or without flares. PM me if you want skirts for a Quad Cab or something else.

Guarantees and Warranties
Discrepancy/return period applies to all orders and lasts until the end of March 2011 or 30 days afters receipt...whichever is longer. Shipping will begin NLT March 1st, 2012.

Ordering
Payments with your order must be made in full and must be sent via PayPal to jamesmess@verizon.net or PM me with other method convenient for you.

Be sure to provide Year, Model, and whether you have flares or not.

Example: 1999 Reg Cab Dakota with flares.

Shipping will be via FedEx to CONUS and UPS elsewhere.

CONTACT INFO
My email addy is also jamesmess@verizon.net and my cell# is 703-303-8570 if you need to reach me for any reason outside this forum.

Current buyer Count:
Final count ended up being 13 and so the price for each will be 250 shipped.

See less See more
#37 · (Edited)
43 days since half payment, and no word as to a shipping date?

#38 ·
Any information on this? I sent my first half in already.....

#42 ·
Thats the reason alot of guys that have paid in full already got there skirts..

He left his number on the first post.. If you guys that paid are really worried about it, why not call him?

#41 ·
Like I said, hes loong gone. Id file claims and get my damn money back. He shoulda been reportin regularly to yall about this

#43 ·
Calm down folks

Sorry for the lack of comm...had and still have some personal issues I'm working through and trying to get these out as well while dealing with not so desirable weather when able to has been tough. Shipped out the three RC sets last night that I finished during windy days just because I felt I had to suck it up to make some progress.

Also, had no idea you guys were posting up "Postal" like things here for I thought I would get emails when someone posted in the thread. Haven't gotten any post notifications by email for quite some time.

Anyway, I have to go to a ceremony being held at Arlington cemetery today (Thursday) and then my focus will be back on the sets.

BTW...any and all funds received so far has been spent on supplies and shipping those I have already sent. Any future payments will be spent in the same fashion but mostly towards shipping. Nobody is getting screwed on your end of this GB other than the stretching of your patience which I greatly appreciate.

I would like to add that once all sets are sent out and they don't need my attention, I will no longer be making these for sale anymore. If anyone local wants to take this over after that, just send me a PM...otherwise these will most likely die off again.

#58 ·
I would like to add that once all sets are sent out and they don't need my attention, I will no longer be making these for sale anymore. If anyone local wants to take this over after that, just send me a PM...otherwise these will most likely die off again.
i still want a set in the spring
:huh: did i miss something? if so, i would be in for a set..

#45 ·
64 days since paypal sent and no tracking number, or PM to submit 2nd half of payment.

#46 ·
Any update on this, ready to submit my second payment.....

#47 ·
2nd payments I'll be ready for soon. Kicked some ass on sanding between foul weather today and will be shipping out four sets tomorrow to those that have already paid. That will bring me to like 4 or 5 remaining to sand and box up. Not much longer I assure you for I want this behind me much more than you guys..believe me. More progress tomorrow but they're calling for more rain..dohhh!

#51 ·
97 days since half down was submitted, and still no PM as to when to submit 2nd half, and when these may ship....

#54 ·
Paypal sent

#55 ·
Thanks and your set shipped yesterday(Friday). Will get you a track# before monday but you should have it around wednesday.

And with that, all sets have shipped for this group buy and so it is officially complete. Any concerns or issues please address them to me via PM from this point on.

Thanks to all that participated...Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.