Dakota Durango Forum banner

Here's some custom body work for ya....

4K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  Blue Streak 
#1 ·
If your looking for some body work...check this out.

See less See more
#8 ·
it looks like the front rim could be smaller or it could be the angle of the pic. as far the dodge cut outs, i have to agree with addicted2blue00. i love the sheet metal finish over the primer-ish finish.

#9 ·
I like it, but why no paint? Does that gate look extremely wavy to anybody but me? Maybe thats why it's in primer!!!

#12 ·
I really don't like that. I respect the work, but hate the end result. I had a friend that did a truck and shaved the back end smooth like that, he somehow soothed red plexi into it in 2 spots and when he painted it he did a tribal thing and it looked like they were part of the paint, you couldn't tell there were lights in the tailgate, even if you knew they were there. until they came on. It was nuts.

#13 ·
love the shaved look. Don't care for the back end so much. It looks real boxy, but again hats off to the bodyman :clap2:

#16 ·
dakota_vc said:
i cant believe they shave the body line all the way around the truck, hope they didnt just fill it with filler!!!!
Love yer truck!

The above truck, I appreciate the work, but I don't care for it unless it's going to have some WICKED graphics.

That, and I don't think that many 'mods' looks good on a non bodydropped truck :biggthump

#22 ·
I agree with most (dilsike for shaved gate. But the taillights are something I haven't seen before. Not sure i'd want em on my truck. Theyre unique tho and thats good.

addicted2blue00 said:
... maybe some frenched caddies or frenched vette.
Why would you suggest GM lights on a MOPAR????? :dammit: This IS a dodge and should be kept that way. Crossing makes is just a sin.

..anyway props to the bodyman for the hours of work, its just not my taste tho.

#25 · (Edited)
:sorry: bout gettin pissed. I just dont care for GM's everyone the family's had has been a POS. I don't care to cross makes because it seems to take away from the authenticity of the truck (at least the way I see it). Its like putting r/t badges on a 3.9. ...but to each his own, it is your truck so it should be whatever looks good to you.

For bein an a$$ i give myself a kick in the a$$:buttkick:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.