Dakota Durango Forum banner

2012 Spring Chicago/Indiana meet

9K views 77 replies 13 participants last post by  bogieboy 
#1 ·
So its that time of year again guys. So a lot of people have been telling me to get a thread going so here it is. I would like to keep it to a Saturday maybe Sunday get together around 5-6 when the suns still out. Last meet in Willowbrook worked out great with our biggest turn out yet. So guys throw me some dates and ideas to meet up and lets get the ball rolling!

#47 ·
Is that the place we went last time? cuz if so although i liked the parking lot and restaurant, but it was impossible to do a good cruise.

you guys have to think of it this way, no matter how you look at it downtown is a central meeting place for most of us. you have people that live close to down town so yea luckily for them they don't have to drive far, but when your wanting a big group and you got people like Matt and a couple others coming from WI, Clint, and i, coming from 2 different ends of the corn fields, its hard to get everyone in one spot. downtown is by far the most convenient option.

IMO if you guys want to have something going on in IN then post up a meet thread stated :NWI meet: i would come its closer to me than Chicago is BUT the "Chicago" guys may not make the trip.

just saying

#49 ·
Honestly i would rather do a meet in kankakee than chicago..... less cops to worry about.... I know my way around kankakee ajd the state parks that would be great places for photos, and i know some good resturants as well... I dont know jack shit about the city.....

Reactions: SAMSET
#50 ·
well what im saying is if i was to host a kankakee meet i would title it :kankakee meet:, so if you want one in NWI then title it that way.

you are right the kankakee state park would be a great place for some photos, there are a couple of few places to eat, and a few big vacant parking lots to meet up at.

maybe sometime this summer ill get something going for a southern meet.

#56 ·
Anybody down for the quad cities? :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using the gay ass AutoGuide.Com Free App

#60 ·
I was being a smartass since there were like 40 other suggestions already lmao

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#63 ·
hey hey... any meet ive gone to has been over an hour ride. im all about driving but a 2 hour ride to indiana is too much for me.

go ahead and have an idiana meet. no one from illinois will mind ;) we will have another one soon enough.

#64 ·
like i said no matter where it is(within reason) ill be there. im thinking my driveway is pretty long, could fit a good 8 daks. that way i wont even have to start my truck:mullet:. sound good??:stirthepo:nana:

#70 ·
I've driven my ass two hours to Chicago a few times too lol. I'd personally much rather have a meet where we can hit some back roads and not have to worry about a ton of cops.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.