Dakota Durango Forum banner

A little of me. A lot of my truck.

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  ckhenshaw4 
#1 ·
Hello all. My name is Brandon, or bfire, or whatever you wanna call me haha. I'm 18 and a freshman in college an Tennessee Tech University.

Anyways, I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota SXT, Regular cab with a Kenwood head unit and door speakers, i took the stock door speakers and hooked them to the back speaker location (they are sitting in the floor because they will not fit in the stock location :D)and a 8 inch bazooka tube sub.

I also have a Spectre Speed cold air intake off my dads old 06 silverado (long gone cuz of frame problems,typical Chevy)and a thrush glasspack.

I have some aftermarket fog lights (total crap, they broke after a month)with 100 watt bulbs but i plan on buying some with the week and switching the bulbs into those. I have depo aftermarket headlights which have an amazing cutoff, i wouldnt venture to say its as good as a projector headlight but theyre pretty damn good.

Thats all i can think of about my truck. lol.

#6 ·
This is her. All the damage you see on the truck was from that ditch. It was about an 8 foot drop off and there was a very large rock right in front of me that tore my bumper to pieces.
Ill take some more photos soon and post them but shes dirty right now from the pictures of the ruts i got stuck in lol
btw its a v6 2wd with an open diff but she will go through a lot if it isnt swampy

Attachments

#11 ·
:wave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.